Bolognese Lasagna with Soft Cheese
410 grams of Soft Cheese Original CATUPIRY®
½ package of precooked lasagna (250g)
12 slices of mozzarella cheese
4 tablespoons of oil
800 grams of Chuck meat in medium cubes
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 chopped onion
6 chopped tomatoes
300 ml tomato sauce
800 ml of water
Salt to taste
HOW TO PREPARE
1. Heat a pressure cooker over high heat, add the oil and fry the meat until golden brown on all sides. Reserve.
2. In the same pan add garlic, onion, tomato and saute them over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add tomato sauce, water and reserved meat cubes, cover and cook for a further 40 minutes on low heat, after the pressure has started.
4. Turn off, wait for the pressure to come out naturally and open the pan. Remove the meat from the pan and shred (use 2 forks to help).
5. Return the shredded meat to the pan with the sauce, over medium heat, season with salt to taste and cook for about 10 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken.
6. Use a medium overproof backing sheet to put the lasagna and alternating the layers of meat with sauce, pasta, mozzarella cheese and Soft Cheese Original CATUPIRY® in succession, ending with the mozzarella cheese and over it with Soft Cheese Original CATUPIRY®.
7. Bake in medium oven, preheated for 30 minutes or until browned.
Substitute the Water of the preparation for a Meat Broth to have a tasty sauce.